Sunday, March 25, 2007

Part 1" CARS vs MOTOR CYCLE"

Funny pictures are not related to what I am writing



Actually this is only my introduction to my next blog

I started to love cars maybe 4 years ago. I don't know why, but I think this is natural for a male to like cars. I think that males in general like certain things like sports, cars, movies, and so on. However, there are some girls who still like what men like.Also, some men like what girls like; some men like fashion, perfumes, and ....ets. I should not make a general statement saying that all girls like whatever, or even all men like whatever, it is just what I think. Anyways, back to what I started with: Cars. My point of mentioning cars is not to talk about cars, even though I LOVE cars, instead I would like just make a comparison between MOTOR CYCLE and CARS. I have always liked motor cycle. However, may parents kept telling me what any parent would say when their son would say "I WANT A MOTOR CYCLE!" I do not even need to mention what they said. So, as the time passed, I forgot my likeness to motor cycles. But, after going out yesturday and seeing the enourmos number of motor cycles, my feeling came back to me. I was actually, starting to convine my self that buying a motor cycle is even better than a car "NOTE: I was just talking to my self and imaginin my self in the situation of choosing between a car and a motor cycle because I actually have no money to even buy a bicycle!!" The way I was trying to convince my self was through thinking about the driving licences. I know from the registary office that in order to get a "car" driving licences I have to have a the graduate licences which means that I cannot drive for a year unless some one who has a full drivong licences is sitting next to me. So, I thought that if I applied to have a motor cucle driving licences I will be able to drive right away because there cannot be something called Graduate licence. Anyways, fomr this point of view I started to think of having a motor cycle.....However, I think I am out of time and I complete blogging about this topic and getting into the main idea in my next blog... :P

1 comment:

serenity said...

I think driving motor cycle is more wonderful than driving a car.
even though you don't have enough money to buy one.just keep following your likeness.