Thursday, March 22, 2007

30 minutes of :inconvenient truth

Her I am bloging in an illegal time: it is break time :P We are just about to watch the next 30 minute :P Anyways, the first 30 minute really affected me. As I I was in the bus yesturday I was thinking about stuff that I can do inorderto help the world. Actually , I was thinking about projects that I or any politician can do. However, I could find no ideas except for personal things that I will do hopefully. I am really sad about the situation in which the world is in. Still, I believe that the main the reason for global warming is that we all and I say all meaning all of us still look at the problem as a movie. We still do not realize that this our world, and that we are the characters in this movie. Instead, we, as I said, just keep watching. Yes, we may feel sad for the situatiojn, but we do not and will not do anything because we forget everthing once the lecture, the movie or whatever it is ends. And do you know why? I will tell you: in mty situation, after I left the computer lab, I was still living, I was still in the university, my friends were there, and everything I needed was in its place. So, those stuff made me forgot the whole problem. And this is what happening to all people.

The break is over, We are going to watch the movie now:P that's all.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

I know exactly what you mean. David Suzuki said that you should try and cancel out your carbon output. For example, I took the plan to Seattle, so now I should walk to work for three weeks. That kind of thing.