Monday, March 19, 2007

Building constructions


That's me. I am Goku. I am a Super SaiyanI
don't know why, but I like constructions. Taking it metaphorically or generally, I like constructions. What I mean by Constructions is that I like to see and to know as well to how to build a building for example starting from the beginning with choosing the design. I don't like architecture though. May be what I like most is the interior construction: building the sealing, walls and the decoration. However, house construction is just WOW for me. I like everything about except for the money and paying part. I bet that building houses is such a great period of time especially if someone is building a house for him/herself. I feel like I am long wended and pointless when talking about this topic, but I will continue to write about it :P SO, house constructions in Kuwait VS house constructions in Canada or lets say, in Calgary. In Kuwait an average house size will normally take no less than a year to be completely build; I mean interiorly and exteriorly. If you are saying HOLLY COW because you think that is too much, then let me explain it to you DEAR READER. In KUWAIT all (and I mean ALL) houses are made of concrete, and there is no use of wood except for the "inside designing". SO, basically it will take longer time for a house to be built. Just think about it. You have to wait for the concrete to be dry. Even though I think that we use concrete because it is so hot in Kuwait, people her tell me that concrete makes it even worse. It keeps the heat. However, may be because concrete is much stronger. Anyways, if people are not in a rush, they will probably take another year to collect money( just building the house costs lots of $$$$$$$$) so that they can buy furnishers and appliances. On the other hand , her in Calgary, it takes about 6 months to build a house. Probably a year to move in. Her everything is usually made of wooooood except for the basement. If you have ever seen the show :Extreme Make Over" you will now that it can take just 24 hours to build house and decorate everything. From this comparison to my first subject which is liking constructions. Whether it is a concrete house or a wooden house it doesn’t matter to me . I like house constructions anyway. I really like to sit with anyone and listen to him (usually just "him" because the "her" does not like talking about the constructions" telling me about everything about the house starting how they build, and why they chose that spot to build a house. All people agree that building a house takes a lot of effort. Yes, the owner is not participating with the actual building but he/she is usually following with builders to guarantee the best work done. I know that it has been a long blog, but my point is or actually my question is: "Is it worth while to build a new house by your self? or buying a readymade house is better?
I can Actually blog about the answer :P But I think it is the matter of wanting the house to be as you want and as you wish or just a house to live in. Sometimes people buy houses but they actually just want the land may be because a couple of years later it would be much more expensive. Therefore, they live there for quite a bit until the house becomes ruins and until they collect money to rebuild the DREAM HOUSE.

No comments: