Friday, March 9, 2007

KUWAIT TOWERS








First of all, I would like to thank Scott, Loreta, Estela, and Yulia for writing me comment son my last blog.
Her I go,......
since everybody has been writing about their country, I think I should do the same; to write about KUWAIT (q8). To be honest, I am writing this blog about Kuwait because many students especially Loreta has been asking me to write about q8. She and many other students told me that they know quite a bit about q8, so I am writing about it. I think I will be today describing a place in q8 called: KUWAIT TOWERS.
I don't know when actually they were built. However, I do know that they were there when I was born :D





q8 towers consist of three towers: the big tower with two balls, the one with one ball, and the one with out any balls!! So, I guess you are wondering what they are. The tower with two balls has a restaurant, cafe, and a VIP hall as I think or maybe two restaurants and the other restaurant can be a hall. Anyways, the restaurants are in the big ball and the cafe as well as a souvenir shop and are in the smaller ball. The smaller ball, however, has a moving floor that means that when standing on it you will be turning with it
The other tower with one ball is just a figure. I think it keeps water. And as for the thin tower with out balls I am sure that it controls the electricity around the area. So, now whenever I talk about my visit to Kuwait tower I mean tot he restaurant. I went there many times. The food over there is very delicious. One of the restaurants has a buffet and the other has a menu. Both of them are great and expensive. Usually, most tourists will go there to have meals whether breakfast, lunch or supper. And then they will go up to the smaller ball to enjoy the view of the city and the sea because the towers are located near the beach.










3 comments:

anna said...

Hi, What are the most popular souvenirs in Kuwait? What is the traditional local menu in the restaurant? How old is Kuwait? Yulia.

Felice said...

Finally Mohammad wrote about his country :D I can't wait to hear more stories :))

aqil chaudhary said...


If you are searching for your favourite celebrity net worth then visit our website for all celebrities related to entertainment, Sports, Tech and all other famous personalities

Celebrity net worth