Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I beleive I can Fly !


Like all children, when I was asked what would I like to be in the future, I would always answer them that I liked to be a Pilot. What I meant buy then was that I would like to be a pilot in the AIR FORCE. I wanted to fly something like F15 , B2 or Night Hook. However, I still want to fly but after realizintg that it is hard to be an Air Force pilot, I started to think about a new IDEA. I want to go SKY DIVING. I saw once a program about sky diving and it was fantastic. It has become a safe sport, so I hope one day that I will do it. QUESTION: WHO WILL JOIN ME IN THIS ADVENTURE?

If you think that I am crazy after reading this then do complete reading :D

After thinking with my self about these stuff I noticed a thing in me. CAN YOU GUESS? It is not the matter of loving to fly, but, in fact, it was the matter of speed!!. When I went to Kuwait last christmas holiday I got my driving licens. Like all roads there are many signs that says { Speed Leads to Death}. However, when was in the car ( it was Corrola) I remembered that I like speed so,................... 80--> 100 -->120--> Wait there is more ! 130--> 145 :) I went 145 mps Let me tell you about it: It was great to be @ that speed but still not satisfying to me. So I guess SKY DIVING IS THE ONE. On that program that I saw they said that a man can go over 400 mps ! They actually put the picture of a man going @ that speed and I realized that this is what I want


But I still have to remember that speed leads to death and that I have many dreams that I want t odo in my life (I will talk about them later hopefullllllllllllllllly)




Super Saiyan


6 comments:

serenity said...

I think I will join you!I like exciting activites.
The same with U ,I am a person who does not desire to die so early.
ps:If you like "Fly"!
I suggest you put wings instead of your arms.You will find you were a bird!lol!

Scott Douglas said...

145 MILES per hour? I once went 145 kms per hour, and it freaked me out. I guess I don't like speed!

EsTella said...

You wanna be a pilot when you were a child>?? i wanna be an astronaut when i was a child .....sounds like i wanna be a little bit far ..

Speeding is always sth most young people wanna do...

Felice said...

After three days of nagging.... here I am with my comment!! hee hee :))
The only thing that comes to my mind after reading your post is... 145 km/hour????????????????????????AAAAAAA :o
I know what it's like 'cause my boyfriend loves speed :( especially when we are late for something. On the other hand, he has more than 10 years of driving experience... but you don't!! So, Mohammad, be careful next time you sit behind the wheel!

Alif said...

Wow!!! Great. 145 Miles per hour. .... I can't think about that.... I like speeding, I have a wish to drive such a speed. I am doubtful that if you drive such speed 145 mph = 232 kmh. So, be clear, I think you were driving 145 kmh, not 145 mph. Corolla cannot run more than probably 220 kmh. It can never run 232. Be clear about that.

anna said...

I hope that one of your dreams is to be successful with your presentation. ( Could you remind me which part of I am responsible for?). Thank you.
Yulia