Friday, January 19, 2007


Here I am in the computer lab for the first time to start blogging. It is my first time to do these blogging stuff. So, now the question is what do I think about blogging?? Is it a waste of time? or what? May be I agree with Scott when he said or when I thought he said ! that it will help me to increase my typing speed. I really want to increase my typing speed because I beleive that every every every evry thing in my next studing life will be depending on typing. Regardless, It seems to be enjoyable to blog.

As for LEAP 4, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what can I say about it? the only thing I know that it is toooooooooooooooooooooo earlly to say anything about. ASK ME @ THE END OF THE COURSE.


GOKU

3 comments:

Sane A said...

nice blog man
but be a littel optimistic man :P

take care

Happy Amy said...

Cheer up Mahammad~!I am sure that u will do a veeeerrrrry good job in Leap 4!

Scott Douglas said...

Okay, I'm be checking in with you to see what you think at the end of the course. For now, you should time yourself to see how much you can type in 10 minutes. Then you should do it again at the end of the program and see if you can type more words in 10 minutes than you could right now. Let me know how it goes!