Sunday, February 11, 2007

My future project



Notice: Pictures are NOT related to what I am writing
Her I am Blogging again. What will I talk about? I think that I will tell you guys about some of my dreams and ambitions. First of all, these are my real thoughts and ideas and I am not joking. BE AWARE THAT WHOEVER STEEL MY IDEAS AND PROJECTS WILL BE JUDGED BY THE FBI (that is what they say in the biginning of each video regarding copying the video, CD or what ever :P).
So, lets start with what I really want to do. We all know who is Barbi. Oh, as I am typing I remembered something interesting about Barbie that I just learned. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS BARBIE'S LAST NAME?? if you know just tell me and I will tell you if it is right or wrong. Anyways, as you all know that Barbi is not getting anymore popular especially after BRATZ. The company in the U.S are struggling trying to bring Barbi back as the best doul. As I read about Barbi I felt very sad that they are looso and might close the company. Therefore, I though of opening the biggest Barbie store in the world in Kuwait with a fabulous design to encourage young girls to buy it and bring Barbi back to the top. I thougt of goin to the U.S and make a contratc that says if I make Babri popular again I will get an amount of money. So, to summarize one of my ideas, I want to open the biggest Barbie store with huge commercials to attract people to buy it. Just to be aware, I have never played with barbi, and it is just that I feel sorry for them, and I am offering a help for them. Also, The BRATZ looks ugly and evil.
GOOD NEWS: I will start interviewing you all to see if you can work @ my store.
SCOTT, there might be a job for you,too. I will make you the manager :D
GOKU= SUPER SAIYAN

2 comments:

anna said...

Why wouldn't you consult with Loreta the perspectives of your shop. She was so brilliant and pursuasive in their presentation, she will easily tell you the future of your business. Yulia.

Felice said...

Thanx, Yulia for noticing my good characteristics :)
Hmm., I have never seen it.. How does that Bratz look like that we need such a powerful action plan to eradicate her from dolls market? :)
So let me know if I can help you, Super Saiyan ;)