Thursday, April 5, 2007

MAC


I am Goku. I am a Super Saiyan
Her I am. This is me. There nowhere else on Earth I rather be. Her I am, Just me and blogging. Today I finish the required number of BLOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Anyways, my last presentation was really different maybe partially because it is the last presentation in the LEAP program. Oh my God why am I talking about stuff that I cannot blog about. I mean I cannot write so much about :S I got it:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am going to talk about Macintosh.
In the past few years, Macintosh has dominated the market, and actually has waken up from its sleeping. I think Macintosh is as old as windos; however, windos was so easy to use that it was more popular. Given the fact the windos was also more flexible; that is, many computer companies could use it for their computers. Anyways, back to Macintosh, I think Apple was brought back to life by the invention of the i-pod. It was so popular that people starting to be aware that there is another computer system. Along on this path, Apple started working on this field: music. And step by step they were telling people “ hey guys, we also have computers that have the same music system. And from there, owning an apple computer was a unique sign maybe because it was and still more expensive. Anyways, now it is so popular that you can see it at the U of C almost with every other student. When people are asked why they like to have a Macintosh laptop or computer they will say that it is unique!! Yes it is unique. In fact, as I said it is specializing in songs and recently in Graphics. People can control and make wonderful pictures using it. To some people using MAC is complicated, but actually that is because they are used to use Windos. When asking people who use Mac about Windos, they will say the opposite: Windos is complicated. The true is that it is just the matter of getting use to something. I am actually starting to get interested in having a MAC laptop. Why? I don’t know it is just cool, but still, where will I get the money from?????????????????????

1 comment:

Felice said...

Wow, Goku Super Saiyan listens to Brian Adams :))) Yes, we had our last presentation in LEAP. Hopefully (if we wont need to repeat the course :) By the way - I still remember "accomponied" and "combined" ;) hee hee :)